воскресенье, 13 декабря 2015 г.

Ukrainian hair mask

Hi there :)

My new buy is hair mask. This is Ukrainian manufacturer. It's called "Натюрель [Naturel] Boutique".
I didn't use to buy it. But now I know, it's cool.

First, packaging made from recycled paper.The creators have named this trend "Earth friendly". In my opinion, it's rather a plus than a minus.
Second, it smells good. It has flavor of propolis and oils. I like the pure natural flavors. So, it's nice :D
Third, I liked the effectiveness of this hair mask.On the packaging is written, that  mask making the hair shiny and smooth. Well, it's true. Also, the manufacturer promises easy combing, strengthening from root to tip, and long lasting freshness. I observed all of the properties, but the hair is still becoming electrified. Despite the fact that on the package was said otherwise.
This is the only drawback. But I hope that the second procedure will make my hair better.
I'm very glad that my country can produce quality products at reasonable prices (40 USD = 2 pounds). And in general I love natural cosmetics :Ъ

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий